::.. About Me ..::
oshyn .:. leo meets taurus
heart of AL .:. friendship to
romance .:. queen of InsyIrsy

::.. Tag Me ..::
::.. Bloggy ..::
::.. Verse of the Day..::
::.. Credits ..::
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
hits
 
Friday, April 30, 2004
 

QPS Opening Ceremony
~~~~~~
The concert was good. As I was watching the show, I realised how my students have grown up. How time flies. 5 yrs back, me just started teaching. And now, my students who were P6 then now in JC1, PU1 or 1st yr poly.

Life is short.... but love remains.....


Without you in my life...wat will I be?
~~~~~~

We cannot change yesterday,
we can only make the most of today,
and look with hope toward tomorrow.


I don't want to love anybody else but you. I don't want to live with anyone else but you. I don't want to love somebody else. I don't want to find somebody new. I don't want to live without your love. What will I be without your love?


1 day --> 6th Anniversary
2 days --> Sayang's bestday

oshyn's tots online 10:30 PM

 
 
Image Copyright © stock.xchng
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
  What lies behind us and what lies before us
are small matter compared to what lies within us