::.. About Me ..::
oshyn .:. leo meets taurus
heart of AL .:. friendship to
romance .:. queen of InsyIrsy

::.. Tag Me ..::
::.. Bloggy ..::
::.. Verse of the Day..::
::.. Credits ..::
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
hits
 
Friday, May 07, 2004
 

Mummy! I Luv U
~~~~~~
Mother's Day is just around the corner...

This is specially to my mum.
" Thanks mummy for everything that you have done for me. Thanks for believing in me wen everyone jerks. Thanks for trusting me wen nobody does. Thanks for luving me wen everyone seems to hate. Thanks for caring me wen I'm sick and helpless. Thanks for giving the light of life wen I in the dark. Thanks for being there wen I am lost. U are everything... "


Mama
She used to be my only enemy and never let to be me free,
Catching me in places that I know I shoudn't be,
Every other day I crossed the line,
I didn't mean to be so bad,
I never thought you become the friend I never had,

Back then I didn't know why,
Why you were misunderstood,
So now I see through your eyes,
All that you did was love,
Mama I love you, Mama I care,
Mama I love you, Mama my friend,
My friend,

I didn't want to hear it then but I'm not ashame to say it now,
Every little thing you said and did was right for me,
I had a lot of time to think about,
About the way I used to be,
Never had a sense of my responsibility,

Mama I love you, Mama I care,
Mama I love you, Mama my friend,
My friend.

oshyn's tots online 2:30 PM

 
 
Image Copyright © stock.xchng
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
  What lies behind us and what lies before us
are small matter compared to what lies within us