::.. About Me ..::
oshyn .:. leo meets taurus
heart of AL .:. friendship to
romance .:. queen of InsyIrsy

::.. Tag Me ..::
::.. Bloggy ..::
::.. Verse of the Day..::
::.. Credits ..::
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
hits
 
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
 

It is a beginning of an early morning training today. I hv been going to work late and today after several months of being irresponsible employee of the year 'late always', I hv to leave early for work without a choice. Reason : training starts at 8:30 am sharp. The senario will continue till 10 Nov, I hope it goes on smoothly. <*wink at myself *>

We shall c how this 'Employee of the Year' for the Worst Preformance progress to be 'Employee of the Month' for Good Performance.

oshyn's tots online 11:51 PM

 
 
Image Copyright © stock.xchng
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
  What lies behind us and what lies before us
are small matter compared to what lies within us