::.. About Me ..::
oshyn .:. leo meets taurus
heart of AL .:. friendship to
romance .:. queen of InsyIrsy

::.. Tag Me ..::
::.. Bloggy ..::
::.. Verse of the Day..::
::.. Credits ..::
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
hits
 
Saturday, October 23, 2004
 
That's a relief

9 Ramadan
Everything went well yesterday. As usual the day started of with my training. Then do my assignment and before going back met up with Mdm P for the website. She looked happy when I passed her the CD eventhough I told her I have nt fully complete them. Heh!! its not all my fault. Informations are given late and how am I supposed to put them in a webpage in time when I have my main job to do that is training. Anyway glad that she understands.

After berbuka, when to funfair at Causeway Point. Si Insy ni la asyik tanya bila mama nak gi funfair tu? So... after the long wait, we finally bring her and her bro over... u can see how they enjoy from their own blog.



oshyn's tots online 1:07 AM

 
 
Image Copyright © stock.xchng
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
  What lies behind us and what lies before us
are small matter compared to what lies within us