Old Friend: Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin!
Me: Tahun ni u tak de dosa dgn I pasal kita dah tak selalu jumpa mcm dulu. klau tak asyik nak gaduh je.
Old Friend: Hehe! kan I suka usik u!
Old friend drop-by at my workplace to say hi to me. How sweet! Sorry eh tak dapat bebual, tengah mengajar la! Lain kali dtg lagi kita gi makan lunch sama2.
@2.00pm
After the long wait, finally my P6 training is over. What a relief! I will not c any of them, the P1 - P6 till next year. No training till jan 2005. Yahoo!
As I sat in front of the computer, thinking wat to do next, I felt peace. No more little voices echoing in this computer lab. "Teacher! how to do this?" , "Teacher! what happen to my computer?, " Teacher! My computer spoilt!, "Teacher! He disturb me.", "Teacher! I need help!", "Teacher!"
Then I felt sleepy.....*hp rings* Huh! V.P calls.
V.P: Axxxn, when are u going to show me the finalise website?
Me: Huh? *surprised*
V.P: I will be going out for a meeting at 3:30pm. can u burnt it the CD so that I can proof-read tomorrow?
Me: I just finish my training. The changes that u want to do, I havent finish yet. Can I give you watever I have first?
V.P: ohh!! just now u have training huh? I think that will be ok. Give me the CD at 3:30pm then
Alamak si V.P ni, I baru nak rilekkan pikiran yg stress dgn bdk2 P6. Ok back to work.... but my eyes wah!! so heavy!
Just then I saw a familiar figure outside my lab. Did my eyes play trick on me? Did I just saw my ex-collegue whom I have lost contact for 2 yrs standing outside my computer lab. Wat is he doing here anyway?
I rubbed my eyes and then hold my cheek to make sure I not in dreamland.
A familiar face peeped thru the glass panel of the door and smiled at me. I opened the door for him. pasal tak leh buka dr luar klau tak malas nak bangun.
Its really him! Wah happy sakan I to see him. We chatted for 1.5 hour before he rushed for another appointment. I was so flattered that he has been looking for me eversince he came back from Malaysia. And he actually came to my school, after knowing it from the school TA especially to meet me. U came at the right time, my friend. I wouldn't be able to talk to you this long if u came yesterday.
Thou its short, we did manage to update each other. Budak ni finally dah kahwin and akan jadi bapak. Alhamdullilah.
Wah! ape kena eh? niari sampai 2 kawan lama I datang cari I. Eh!! *shake head* I tak hutang mereka apa2!