10 SyawalTap tup tap tup..dah 10 hari kita sambut raya. Me been so busy with work sampai tak de masa nak update. Raya tahun ni sederhana saja. Eversince my grandma passed away about 3 yrs ago, my mum's place becomes the first spot. Being eldest in the family but this year most of her siblings decided to visit their elder brother first, that means my mum tak sibuk sangatlah in the early part of the first day of syawal.
Almost everybody in my family fell sick towards the end of ramadan. Despite all that, we did enjoy ourselves esp the kids. Nasib baik la si Irsy recover from fever in time to celebrate raya. Kalau tak pengsan I.
My recap :-
13 November 2004 Eve of SyawalIrsy still grumpy and sick. out to run errands. ketupat on the stove. @ 4pm ready all ingredients for rendang. headache. masak rendang ayam. masak lontong. rest. last iftar. clean-up. iron clothes for tomorrow. wash dishes. rest. irsy fever again. give medicines. take medicines. Irsy and I sleep. woke up @ 11pm. eat. tired
14 November 2004 - 1st Syawal

All set and ready! "Mama! bila nak gi raya ni?
On the first day of Syawal, we usually 'attack' my hubby's side. No doubt about that. clean up. ready the kids. breakfast. forgive and forget session. cry cry cry. whoah...whoah...whoah.mcm banyak dosa. to PIL. forgive n forget session again. cry again. Alamak rosak make up I. Tapi still can maintain. Eat. Eat.Eat. yak yak yak. to aunties and uncles of my hubby's side. Second last visit to hubby's maternal grandma's place. Alamak! terserempak with somebody I dnt wish to meet. Juz act cool tp hati membara. Nevertheless forgive n forget session again. This time I tak ngangis. hehe.. maybe pasal tak rasa bersalah kot! Last stop BIL's place. by then dah tak boleh angkat lagi. Nak minum pun dah tak larat. Penat sangat. Peliknya my 2 lil rascal still have the energy to play with their cousin, Akmal. Heran I! Freshen them up before we head home. On the way, both of them zzzzz..... Each of us has to carry one of them up. Hubby carry Insy (dia semangat mak ooi), me carry Irsy (not so bad) but with my high heel. @ 2am zzzzzzzzzzzz....
15 November 2004 - 2nd Syawal
woke up late. masih penat lagi seh. headache come back. looks like not going anywhere today. Tapi mcm wasted kan. get ready. to my auntie and uncle place. 2 plcs. bolehlah. rest. zzzzzz.
Thereafter, back to work. Since then I been busy with the school's website, touching up here and there before upload to MOE server. Finally last Saturday, 20 Nov, I uploaded them all.
Next entry, I'll update my Sunday visit.
oshyn's tots online 9:56 PM