::.. About Me ..::
oshyn .:. leo meets taurus
heart of AL .:. friendship to
romance .:. queen of InsyIrsy

::.. Tag Me ..::
::.. Bloggy ..::
::.. Verse of the Day..::
::.. Credits ..::
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
hits
 
Thursday, December 30, 2004
 
Because I'm A Girl

its the most touching music video clip i've seen this year. i cried whenever i watched it. eventhough i dont understand the lyrics, i feel and understand her feelings of rejection, dissapointment and lost. heh! i'm a girl, too.

did my own research on the singer. no..no.. she's not the one in the video. the song is sung by a korean girl group, KISS. they have disband the same year this video was released - 2002. the girl in the video is Goo Hye Jin, a model/actress.

the video is about:-
it is a love story between a girl and a photographer. They meet and fell in love. However, an accident happened and the guy left without a word. lets find out wat actually happen...

heres the translation of narration of the girl and photographer

girl :
today, we broke up, i wish i could find happiness,
can find someone better than you.
you jus similar to others tend to forget all the promise
frankly, i wish you will be suffer,
i worry u will find someone prettier and better than me,
live happily after and forget my existence.
how could you forget the time we shared together?
i am so hurt.
i think my love towards you is being too deep.
even tough I cursing you; still, deep in my heart,
i miss you so much, love you so much....

guy:
this is someone I love.
even tough I cant be with her;
still, deep in heart, she is the only one that I ever love.

there's also english version of the song by Jini - Cuz I'm A Girl. Jini is one of KISS member who went solo after the band separated.

enjoy!

*sob* *sob*


oshyn's tots online 4:30 PM

 
 
Image Copyright © stock.xchng
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
  What lies behind us and what lies before us
are small matter compared to what lies within us