::.. About Me ..::
oshyn .:. leo meets taurus
heart of AL .:. friendship to
romance .:. queen of InsyIrsy

::.. Tag Me ..::
::.. Bloggy ..::
::.. Verse of the Day..::
::.. Credits ..::
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
hits
 
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
 
My Little Companion

This morning, AL flying off to Indonesia for business trip. He will be there for 3 weeks. *cry* Well!! Dah kerja dia.. apa boleh buat. As usual, I drive him to airport. But today we have a little companion tagging us along. He is no other than Irsy. hehehe...

Mum and Insy got to go to mosque for childrens' workshop. Nobody at home to take care of him. So I bring him to my work place after sending AL to airport.

I really enjoy his company. He always makes me laugh at his 'little' mischievious act. The first thing, he said when he stepped into the lab is, ask me to switch on the comp. "Elmo! Elmo!" He must hv remembered the last time he was here.. I brought him to Sesame Street website. He spend abt 45 mins on it and lost interest after that.

By 11 pm, he is already busy playing with his cars. Luckily I brought those kalau tak asyik nak kacau mama dia aje. I took fotos of him. I upload later.

At 12.30pm, dad fetch him home. I miss him already....

Today my itenery quite pack. Bukan busy keja tapi running errand for AL. Send his car back to his office, transfer $$ n pay bills. Take lunch at 4pm. Wat a long day!


oshyn's tots online 4:40 PM

 
 
Image Copyright © stock.xchng
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
  What lies behind us and what lies before us
are small matter compared to what lies within us