::.. About Me ..::
oshyn .:. leo meets taurus
heart of AL .:. friendship to
romance .:. queen of InsyIrsy

::.. Tag Me ..::
::.. Bloggy ..::
::.. Verse of the Day..::
::.. Credits ..::
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
hits
 
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
 
..: you and me :..

heard DJ Sammy Heaven (Candlelight) version, wen AL remind me tat Bryan Adams sang the song. did my search and i found tis. i love tis clip by him during his concert.

dedicate tis song to my hubby, AL *blush*
for all the good and bad times, we been through, thou i still find it hard to believe, here we are together.




Oh, thinking about our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free
Now, nothing can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me coming back for more

-[CHORUS]-
Baby, you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

Oh, once in your life
you find someone, who will turn your world around
pick you up when your feeling down
Now, nothing can change what you mean to me
There's a lot that I could say
But just hold me now
'Cause our love will light the way

-[CHORUS]-
Baby, you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

I've been waiting for someone
something to arrive
love to come along
Now our dreams are coming true
Through the good times
And the bad
I'll be standing there by you

Baby, you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

Ohh, ohh, ohh
Ohh, ohh, ohh
We're in heaven


oshyn's tots online 2:33 AM

 
 
Image Copyright © stock.xchng
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
  What lies behind us and what lies before us
are small matter compared to what lies within us